ideaForge Technology IPO: On June 26, 2023, subscribers were invited to sign up for the first public offering (IPO) of idea Forge Technology Limited. Bidding will be accepted until June 29, 2023, or until this next Thursday. The business that makes drones has set the idea Forge IPO price range at 638 to 672 dollars per equity share. Shares of ideaForge Technology Ltd. have already started trading on the black market
Retail investors enthusiastically supported the drone manufacturing companies‘ public offering, according to the ideaForge IPO subscription status. The public offer has been subscribed 7.43 times as of 01:06 PM on day 2 of the auction, while its retail portion has been subscribed 24.36 times. The public issue has received 10.79 subscriptions in the NII section.
More updates about IdeaForge
- 1] ideaForge IPO GMP today: According to market watchers, the ideaForge Technology IPO GMP today is $485, which indicates that the grey market is anticipating a listing gain of almost 70% on the ideaForge IPO subscription opening day.
- 2] ideaForge IPO subscription status: As of 1:06 PM on day 2 of bidding, the public offering’s retail part had received 24.36 times as many subscriptions as its public offering. The public issue has received 10.79 subscriptions in the NII section.
- 3] The ideaForge Technology IPO price has been set at between 638 and 672 dollars per equity share.
- 4] The ideaForge Technology IPO allotment date is likely July 4, 2023, after the subscription period ends
- 5] ideaForge IPO volume: The drone manufacturer hopes to collect 567 crores with its first public offering.
- 6] The ideaForge IPO lot size is 22 business shares per lot, and bidders may submit their applications in lots.
- The drone-manufacturing company ideaForge has proposed to sell its shares on both the NSE and BSE, with a predicted share listing date of July 7, 2023.
- 8] Link Intime India Private Ltd has been designated as the official registrar of the public offering for the ideaForge platform.
- 9] Review of the ideaForge initial public offering: “We like IFL given its complex/wide product portfolio, presence in niche space, strong client relationship, and high entry barriers,” Motilal Oswal stated in a statement tagging the public offering as “subscribe.” The issue is fairly valued at 5x P/BV (peers average: 8x) on a post-issue basis. We think that government support for the defense industry and increasing business demand could be advantageous for IFL. Therefore, we suggest Subscribing. Given the booming market and strong interest in defensive stocks, the issue may also realize listing gains.
In response to the question of whether the ideaForge IPO is good or bad for investors, Marwari Financial Services stated, “Considering the FY23 Annualised EPS of 7.68 on a post-issue basisthe company’s market worth is Rs. 28,002 million, and it will list at a P/E ratio of 87.54x. Meanwhile, its peers, MTAR technology, Data patterns, and Astra microwave products are trading at a P/E of 58.52x, Additionally, given the company’s potential for future expansion, the price is reasonable.