Shehzada movie is a remake of Allu Arjun’s starrer movie Alavaikaunthapurramuloo.
Which is a movie of Karthik Aryan and Kriti Sanon directed by Rohit Dhawan. Shehzad is a family drama movie. If you go to see it, Kartik’s acting is pure throughout the movie.
Talking about acting, Kartik Aryan has given his best in this movie as well. And Kriti Sanon has also played her role well.
Along with supporting actors, Paresh Rawal, Ronit Roy, Manisha Koirala, Rajpal Yadav and Sachin Khedekar have also done good acting.
If you don’t compare Kartik with Allu Arjun and only watch Kartik’s acting, Shehzada you will surely become Kartik’s fan.
But if you look at it in a stereotypical way, you will feel like an old story and a fairy tale trying to laugh. So a little bit will seem to bore you. Second, let’s talk about the song, every song will pull you towards the theater.
Storyline of shehzada
The story of the Shehzada movie is like that, two best friends are involved. And one of them falls in love with the boss’s girl and is appointed to a good post in the company.
Joy gets jealous of another friend and takes revenge by exchanging the boy and taking revenge in which bantu means Kartik tries to save family. In which the importance of family has been shown.
Plus point of the shehzada
- First, the plus point of this movie is Karthik Aryan’s acting which keeps you on the edge of your seat watching the movie.
- Second is that Kriti Sanon’s shot is also a sweet roll which she has handled well.
- Third one song is banging, which means I will go to the theater to watch the movie.
- Fourth, its family drama will also make you a bit emotional.
Minus point of shehzada
- First, the song in it is banging, but with more songs, the story gets a bit stale.
- The second is comedy scenes which make you try to laugh.
- Third one is that its action is a bit slow.
- The fourth one has shown the villain to be a little weaker.
Shehzada is a one time watch movie. Its songs are good but the old laughing scenes will bore you. But fans of Kartik will get to see a different look of Kartik again.