Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has out the provisional answer key for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test on this Wednesday (today), May 24. Eligible candidates can checkered the answer keys at the official internet site cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET.
The AP EAPCET (formerly known as AP EAMCET) for Engineering was held from May 15 to 18 Engineering and from May 22 and 23 for Pharmacy and Agriculture.
The examination was directed by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada for entry into the 1st year of engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy courses presented for the academic year 2023-2024 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants can raise objections, if any, to the answer key till May 26 2023. The APSCHE has concurrently released the answer sheets so applicants can determine the marks obtained.
Steps to download the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2023 response key:
- Visit the official internet site cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage of apsche , click “AP EAPCET – 2023” to open the EAMCET internet site
- Now Click ‘Master Question papers with Preliminary Keys’
- List of response keys for the 2023 AP EAPCET will seem on the screen
- Click on applicable answer keys, check, take, and take a printout.