Burnley vs man united match was a great match. Bruno Hernandez captain of Manchester United to earn 1-0 victory, struck a sublime volley in premier league at Burnley on Saturday. As in all competitions Erik ten Hag’s ended.
Burnley’s patient football is not able to create clear-cut chances so visitors are comfortable after the break.
Evans disallowed a goal for United, but Burnley is having a high chance of their own. United is in 3rd place, their third victory of season lifted them at that place , standings nine points from six games. Burnley is having 1 point from 5 games.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE
- Evans said, “ The lost week was against us, but you have to turn that situation and it’s up to us. It’s all about winning. The goal was brilliant and very good on pitch. “
- Evans continued, “ I loved every minute of it before the game, I just couldn’t wait and coming up today on the bus. It was the one of the best nights of my life. It was an honour. He added that you know what when you reach at certain age, your career start coming down so, there is no other option for me. I came back and gave my 100%. I came and I just see how they play is it different from my previous club, so I just take my time” .
- Evan spoke to the broadcaster that, “ it was huge I think there were some tough couple of games. This is very tough place to come. Your mind should be clear if you want to be successful and want to win games.”
- Bruno Fernandes said to TNT sports that, “ the pass from evans was great, I know he was too great in playing ball, I was just waiting for him, it was tough, but it was great ball and it was very great finish. We showed great spirit today Burnley the points they have doesn’t show the quality they have. We are happy with points.
- PREMIER LEAGUE
Jonathan Grant Evans was born on 3 January 1988. He is a professional footballer. He plays for premier league club Manchester United and northern Ireland national team. His place of birth is Belfart, northern Ireland. Manchester United where he started his career before making his first Manchester team debut he gained experience and went to Royal Antwerp and Sunderland. He made his Manchester United debut in the 2007-08 League Cup. He played almost 200 matches for Manchester and he won 3 Premier league.
Evan also signed for Leicester City, when he won the FA Cup in 2021. In 2023, he returned to his former club Manchester United on a one-year contract. He also played 100 matches for the Northern Ireland national team. In Northern Ireland’s history, he is the second most decorated player. He studied at Belfast High School in the new town of Abbey. Then he enrolled in Ashton-on-Mersey school in Sale, Greater Manchester.
On 19 December 2007, there are allegations of rape on Evans he got arrested. The rape occurred at the hotel where Manchester United’s Christmas party occurred. Then on 8 March 2008, it was decided that he was not prosecuted for an offence.
Evans got married to Helen McConnell on 1 June 2013 at Clough pres by terian church. Till Dec 2019, the couple has 3 children. In 2023 Evan’s got appointed as a member of the Order of the British Empire as a birthday honour.
- When he was playing for Sunderland, he won the Football League championship in 2006-07.
- When he was playing for Leicester City, he won the FA Cup 2020-21
- When he was playing for Manchester United he won :
- Premier League in 2008-09, 2010-11, 2012-13.
- Football League Cup 2008-09, 2009-10.
- FA Community Shield 2008,2010,2011,2013.
- UEFA Champions League 2007-08.
- FIFA Club World Cup 2008.
Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandez was born on 8 September 1994. He is a professional Footballer. He is from Maia , Portugal. He started his career from series B side Novara , but after that he moved to serie A side udinese in 2013. In 2018 and 2019 he won back to back Tacas da Liga. In all competition he scored a record of 33 goals. Fernandes also signed with Manchester united in January 2020 for an initial €55 million.
He represent his country under 19, under 20, under 21 and under 23 levels. In 2017 he made his senior international debut. He married to Ana Pinho in 2015. They have a daughter and a son named Matilde and Goncalo. He made a tattoo with no. 8 on both of his arks which give tribute to his birth date and his father.
CONCLUSION:BURNLEY VS MAN UNITED PREMIER LEAGUE
Stay tunes for the post-match reaction guys.