India versus Australia women’s T20 got everyone’s attraction after yesterday’s game played in Dr DY Patil Sports Academy in Mumbai. India women’s team won this match in a super over by 4 runs.
The first batting of the match was done by team Australia. The target set by team Australia is 187 in 20 overs after that in the second innings team India successfully matched the target and draw the match.
After that, the decision of who won the match was done by the super over technique. Here what’s makes the match super special and exciting for the audience. Team decided to bat first in the super over and set a target of 20rs in an over for team Australia.The second innings of super over team Australia made only 16 runs and thus how team India won the match.
Women’s T20 match!
It was the second match of the series the first was won by the Australian women’s team and yesterday the second was secured by the team India.Now the overall score of the series is 1-1 there are a total of 5 matches played in this series of women’s T20 tour.
The third match of the series is on 14 December Wednesday 2022 venue is CCI-Brabourne Stadium Mumbai. The probability index gives a 63% chances of winning to the Australia women’s team. Meanwhile and 37% for the India women’s cricket team.
After seeing such craze in audiences about women’s cricket. we can say that women’s cricket is going to be big in future like men’s cricket. The matches played by women’s teams are mostly similar and intense to men’s cricket . And now India and all nations are supporting and encouraging women in sports. thus the audience for this sport is building up.
It is good to see the crowd in the stadium cheering for the women’s team. As they did for the men’s cricket team. Such type of support from the audience is gonna make more young girls players play. And help them to have a healthy background in sports.