According to the reports in the media, a self-proclaimed ufologist and journalist Jaime Maussan gave a presentation, unveiling of two alleged alien corpses that are said to be 1000 years old at the Mexican congress on Tuesday. He further added that researchers can prove that corpses are non-human with the help of DNA testing. Jaine Maussan is known for his research on the alien phenomena.
In 2017, two small mummified corpses were retrieved from a mine at Cusco, Peru. Those corpses exhibited shapes like human beings but those corpses are more similar to Hollywood’s depiction of aliens with elongated heads and three-fingered hands and feet. corpses were sent to the Autonomous National University of Mexico for further research. Scientists from the Autonomous National University of Mexico researched corpses with the help of carbon dating and radiocarbon methods to know their age and DNA samples.
Key facts of the research of the Autonomous National University of Mexico told by Jaine Maussan are given below:
- Jaime Maussan said that scientists of the Autonomous National University of Mexico were able to draw their DNA samples by using the radiocarbon dating process. The genetic composition of their DNA is 30% distinct from the human beings. He said that these specimens are not part of the terrestrial evolution of human beings as they were found in diatom mine and later fossilized.
- Scientists of the Autonomous National University of Mexico claimed that the corpses are 1000 years old with the help of the carbon dating method.
- Scientists of the Autonomous National University of Mexico also testified that one of the corpses had an egg inside and an implant made of osmium which is one of the rare metals.
- Corpses have humanoid body shape but also have distinctive features like retractable neck and elongated head which is more reminiscent of birds.
- Corpses have strong but light weighted bones.
- Corpses lacked teets.
- Corpses had long brains.
- Corpses had big eyes which were capable of wide stereoscopic vision.
Jaime Maussan further said under the oath that, “These specimens are not part of our terrestrial evolution… These aren’t beings that were found after a UFO wreckage. They were found in a diatom mine at Cusco, Peru and later fossilized. Whether they are aliens or not, we don’t know, but they were intelligent and they lived with us. They should rewrite history.” This is not the first time that Jaime Maussan unveiled the alien corpses. He has done it before in 2015 also.
In conclusion, The unveiling of two alleged alien corpses in Mexico by ufologist Jaime Maussan undoubtedly captured the attention of the UFO community and the wider public. This extraordinary event has sparked a debate between and discussion between ufology communities and scientists. While we can not definitely confirm the extraterrestrial origin of these corpses, it is crucial to emphasize that such research pushes the boundaries of our understanding of the universe. This event emphasizes the importance of continued research and exploration into the unknown.